Send Us Your Files By:
3.E-mail (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Colour proofs: Your home printer is not accurate to four colour process printing. If you require an exact colour match, a digital colour proof is available at a nominal cost. We cannot guarantee your colour, unless a digital proof is approved.
HOW YOUR PRINTING MATERIAL SHOULD BE SET UP
Your file resolution should be 300 dpi at 100% of final printed size.
PREFERRED FILE FORMATS
We accept files that are created in any of the following programs below, we use the current versions or earlier.
- QUARK: Include fonts & pictures (collect for output). Any images and colours should be in CMYK. Save as a Quark file. You can also Stuffit or Zip it.
- PHOTOSHOP: Save in CMYK colours. Resolution should be 300 dpi/inch. Save file as .tiff without layers or if the file is too large save as jpeg maximum with 8 bit preview.
- ILLUSTRATOR: All colours must be CMYK. Save file in .eps format with text converted to outlines.
- CORELDRAW: Include the fonts. Colours and Images must be saved as CMYK colors. Save your file as a .cdr (CorelDraw) file. All text converted to curves.
- PDF: Include the fonts & pictures. Colours and Images must be saved as CMYK colours. Files should be saved as PDF 1x format.
- No pagemaker files please
<< Previous Next >>